Welcome to Lighthouse for the Visually Impaired and Blind, Inc.
Dear Lighthouse Supporter,
The holiday season is upon us. Lighthouse wishes you and your family a safe and happy holiday season. We also want to thank you for your support of persons who are visually impaired and blind. Lighthouse programs and services are made possible by our generous donors and supporters. On average, the Lighthouse serves 300 visually impaired people per year and we touch the lives of hundreds more.
- John developed many skills at the Lighthouse including using the white cane so he has the confidence to walk independently and is now eligible for guide dog training.
- Christina was assisted with developing the adaptive skills needed to care for herself and her new baby, Mikayla.
- To read their success stories, please visit Client Profiles.
Here are a few ways you can help:
- Please join our “Friends of the Lighthouse” annual giving program. It’s easy to become a member—just give $50 a year. Learn about becoming a friend of the Lighthouse today.
- If you are not able to become a member, please give a one-time donation–any amount is appreciated. To make a donation, click on the donate button located on the top right corner of our website, or send a donation to Lighthouse for the Visually Impaired and Blind, Inc., 8610 Galen Wilson Blvd., Port Richey, FL 34668-5974.
- Visit How to Help for a list of other ways you can give.
The mission of the Lighthouse is to provide persons who are visually impaired and blind with the skills needed to achieve their maximum independence.